Types of Information Collected
When you visit the Site, Reyes Holdings may collect certain types of information from you: Browsing Information The types of browsing information Reyes Holdings may collect include, but are not limited to (collectively, “Browsing Information”):
- Internet Protocol (or IP) address or device ID/UDID, protocol and sequence information;
- browser language;
- browser type;
- domain name system requests;
- browsing history (including time spent at a domain, time and date of your visit);
- number of clicks;
- hypertext transfer protocol headers;
- application client and server banners; and
- operating system data.
You can browse the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself. When you visit the Site, however, we may obtain non-individualized, generic information (i.e., Browsing Information) about you. Our servers automatically log each visitor to the Site and collect and record certain Browsing Information about each visitor. The Browsing Information includes only generic information and reveals nothing personal about the user.
How We Collect Information
We may collect Personal Information about you from the following sources:
- Inquiries that you make about our company or its goods and services.
- Purchases that you make of our goods and services.
- Promotions that we operate through our Site or social media outlets.
We may collect Browsing Information about you from the following sources:
How We Use Information
We may use information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information about our goods and services.
- To compete certain transactions.
- To conduct research about your opinion of current goods and services or of potential new goods and services that may be offered.
- To respond to inquiries from you.
When We Share Information
We may disclose Personal Information to:
- Respond to legal requirements or requests.
- Enforce our policies.
- Protect the rights, property and safety of Reyes Holdings and others. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other Reyes Holdings user to legal liability. In such event, we will disclose only information that we believe to be relevant and necessary to the investigation or inquiry.
- Prevent, investigate and identify persons or organizations potentially involved in activity that appears to us to be illegal or we believe may expose us to legal liability.
- In situations that we believe to be emergencies involving potential threats to the physical safety or any person or property if we believe that the information in any way relates to that threat.
We cannot and will not be responsible for any breach of security by any third party or for any actions of any third party that receives information as described in this paragraph.
In the event we are engaged in or are contemplating a merger or other corporate acquisition with another business entity, a sale of all or substantially all the assets of Reyes Holdings, or in the event of a bankruptcy, reorganization, insolvency, receivership or an assignment for the benefit of creditors, we reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information in connection with these circumstances. You expressly agree and consent to the use and/or transfer of your Personal Information related to any of these transactions or proceedings. We cannot and will not be responsible for any breach of security by any third party or for any actions of any third party that receives information as described in this paragraph.
Reviewing and Updating Information
You may always contact us and ask us to review the Personal Information, if any, we have collected about you through the Site. You may also request that we correct or update that information. To review, correct or update information, please call (888) 295-6392 or send an email to 이 이메일 주소가 스팸봇으로부터 보호됩니다. 확인하려면 자바스크립트 활성화가 필요합니다..
Security And Retention Of Information
We use technical and administrative security measures to help reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to data centers, and information access authorization controls.
We retain information as long as it is reasonably necessary and relevant for our operations. In addition, we may retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with the law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, and enforce our Terms and Conditions or other agreements.
While we have implemented reasonable security measures to safeguard information using reasonable industry standards, please keep in mind that "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet.
Information From Children
We do not collect Personal Information from any person that we know to be under the age of thirteen (13) without permission from a parent or guardian. Specifically, the Site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of thirteen (13). You affirm that you are over the age of 13 and will abide by the terms of this Privacy Notice.
Privacy Outside The Site
The Site may contain links to other websites, including links to websites of third party service providers. Reyes Holdings is not and cannot be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any of those other websites.
Additional Information Related to Resume Submissions
You may submit your resume and Personal Information through the Site in response to a potential job opening at Reyes Holdings. By submitting your resume and Personal Information, you grant permission for us to use the information in order to consider you for employment with us. You may notify us at any time if you would like to delete this information.
Limitation of Liability
California Do Not Track Disclosures
Currently, our policy is that we do not recognize “do not track” requests from Internet browsers and similar devices.
Contact Reyes Holdings.
California Consumer Privacy Act Notice
Addendum Reyes Holdings, L.L.C. and its U.S. affiliates (collectively, “Reyes,” “we” or “our”) are providing the following details regarding the categories of personal information that we collect or disclose about California residents who are consumers of our goods and services and visitors to our websites or online services (“Personal Information”).
Collection of Personal Information
(1) We plan to collect, and may have collected within the last 12 months, the following categories of Personal Information:
- “Identifiers” - Identifiers, such as name, contact information, unique personal identifiers, and online identifiers;
- “Customer Records Information” - Personal information, as defined in the California customer records law, such as name, contact information, government-issued ID numbers, financial account information, signature, medical information, and insurance information;
- “Transaction Information” - Commercial information, such as transaction information;
- “Online Use Information” - Internet or network activity information, such as online behavior, interest data, and interactions with our and other websites;
- “Geolocation Data” - Geolocation data, such as device location and IP address location;
- “Audio/Visual Data” - Audio, electronic, visual and similar information, such as call recordings created in connection with our business activities; and
- “Inferences” - Inferences drawn from any of the Personal Information listed above to create a profile or summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics.
Sources of Personal Information
We collect this Personal Information from you and from the companies that we distribute products for, our service providers, and social media outlets.
Uses of Personal Information
We may use this Personal Information to operate, manage, and maintain our business, to provide our products and services, and to accomplish our business purposes and objectives, including, for example, using Personal Information to: develop, improve, repair, and maintain our products and services; personalize, advertise, and market our products and services; conduct research, analytics, and data analysis; maintain our facilities and infrastructure; undertake quality and safety assurance measures; conduct risk and security control and monitoring; detect and prevent fraud; perform identity verification; perform accounting, audit, and other internal functions, such as internal investigations; comply with law, legal process, and internal policies; maintain records; and exercise and defend legal claims. Disclosure of Personal Information We share Personal Information with the following categories of third parties:
- “Service Providers.” We share with our trusted third-party service providers, to facilitate services they provide to us, such as internet services, call centers, website hosting, data analytics, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, marketing, auditing, background checks, and other services.
- “Legal Authorities.” We share with public and government authorities, including regulators and law enforcement, to respond to requests, as well as to protect and defend legal rights.
- “Other Parties in Litigation” We share information in the context of litigation discovery and in response to subpoenas and court orders.
In the preceding 12 months, we disclosed for our operational business purposes the following categories of Personal Information to the following categories of third parties:
|Categories of Personal Information||Disclosed to Which Categories of Third Parties for Operational Business Purposes|
|Identifiers||Service Providers, Legal Authorities Other Parties in Litigation|
|Customer Records Information||Service Providers, Legal Authorities Other Parties in Litigation|
|Transaction Information||Service Providers, Legal Authorities Other Parties in Litigation|
|Online Use Information||Service Providers, Legal Authorities Other Parties in Litigation|
|Geolocation Data||Service Providers, Legal Authorities Other Parties in Litigation|
|Audio/Video Data||Service Providers, Legal Authorities Other Parties in Litigation|
|Inferences||Service Providers, Legal Authorities Other Parties in Litigation|
Sale of Personal Information
(2) We do not and have not “sold” Personal Information as defined by the CCPA.
For purposes of this CCPA Notice, “sold” or “sale” means the disclosure of Personal Information for monetary or other valuable consideration but does not include, for example, the transfer of Personal Information as an asset that is part of a merger, bankruptcy, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business.
Your “Right to Know” and Your “Right to Delete”
If you are a California resident, you may request that we:
- Disclose to you the following information covering the 12 months preceding your request (“Right to Know”):
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you and the categories of sources from which we collected such Personal Information;
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting Personal Information about you; and
- The categories of Personal Information about you that we shared or disclosed, and, for each category of Personal Information, the categories of third parties with whom we shared or to whom we disclosed such Personal Information (if applicable).
- Delete Personal Information we collected from you. (“Right to Delete”)
In some instances, we may decline to honor your request where the law does not apply or where an exception applies. Nonetheless, you have the right to be free from unlawful discrimination for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
How to Make Requests
If you are a California resident, you may make a request for the disclosures described above or make a request to delete Personal Information we collected from you, by contacting us at:
(1) Toll-free telephone number (888) 295-6392; or
(2) Email at 이 이메일 주소가 스팸봇으로부터 보호됩니다. 확인하려면 자바스크립트 활성화가 필요합니다..
We will verify and respond to Requests to Know and Requests to Delete consistent with applicable law, taking into account the type and sensitivity of the Personal Information subject to the request. We may need to request additional Personal Information from you, such as a copy of a utility bill, in order to verify your identity and protect against fraudulent requests. You may make a request on behalf of a child who is under 13 years old if you are the child’s parent or legal guardian. If you make a Request to Delete, we may ask you to confirm your request before we delete your Personal Information.
If you are the authorized agent of a consumer, making a Request to Know or a Request to Delete on behalf of the consumer, we will ask you for:
- proof of your registration with the California Secretary of State to conduct business in California.
- proof that the consumer has authorized you to make a Request to Know or a Request to Delete on the consumer’s behalf. This must be a permission signed by the consumer. “Signed” means that the permission has either been physically signed or provided electronically in accordance with the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act, Civil Code 1633.7 et seq.
If an authorized agent has not provided us with a power of attorney from the consumer pursuant to Probate Code sections 4000-4465, we may also:
3. require the consumer to provide you with a written permission signed by the consumer to make the request on the consumer’s behalf
4. verify the identity of the consumer as we would if the consumer were making the request personally.
5. Obtain verification from the consumer that they provided the authorized agent permission to make the request.
Changes to this CCPA Notice
We may change or update this CCPA Notice from time to time. When we do, we will post the revised CCPA Notice on this page with a new “Last Updated” date.